There's nothing like the fresh air of California in the Springtime. We lived in California a decade and a half ago, and have returned several times for short visits. This time, we're here for nearly two weeks of fun, wine tasting, family visits, and road trippin'. We're stopping at some of our favorite places in some of our favorite cities.
- Land in Los Angeles LAX, pick up car, and hit the road.
- Drive to San Diego for a quick visit to the city where we met. And for tacos. Gotta have tacos.
- A leisurely drive up the highway to wine country, with an impromptu stop in Sacramento.
- A few nights in Napa Valley and Calistoga for wine tasting.
- Stroll through Sonoma for more wine.
- Birthday (Michael's) in Sausalito, and a stay at a lovely B&B. Ummm, yes, more wine.
- Over to San Jose to visit with family and tour Silicon Valley.
- Drive down the coast back to Los Angeles for a quick visit with family, then back home. But not before eating more tacos.
Check out our videos here and photos below.